Digital Membership Strategy
The Digital Membership Audit and Strategy will address the following priorities:
Digital Assets and Infrastructure
• Review of online presence, including website, e-commerce, social media properties, and email marketing
• Assessment of mobile systems and technologies
• Recommendations for leveraging Google Grants and Google for Nonprofits
• Utilization of technology to respond to visitor, ticket buyer, member, and donor behavior
• Identification of automation to streamline and improve profitability
• Review of Google Analytics, conversion tracking, and segmentation capabilities
Member/Subscriber Acquisition, Renewals, and Upgrades
• New member acquisition and evaluation of digital efforts including email, social media, website, online advertising, data onboarding, mobile marketing, and other digital efforts to promote membership
• Identification of opportunities for email list building, co-branded partnerships, and digital engagement strategies
• Evaluation of current efforts, including email, mobile, data onboarding, and social media directed at current members for servicing, communication, renewals, and upgrades.
Communications Strategy and Customer Journey Mapping
• Evaluation of frequency and content strategy of online communications, segmentation strategies, and opportunities to enhance two-way communication with members
• Definition of personas, touchpoints, channels, and needs assessment.
• Recommendations for personalized, relevant, and actionable content.
• Review of messaging platform and lifecycle by segment